How often you use your credit card paying for goods on, shopping malls, online stores, gas stations, groceries and bill payments? So If you are a frequent credit card user then we have something worthwhile for you, so hang tight and read out the complete article. So MyBPCreditCard is one of the best credit card payment solutions in the US. And Having a BP credit card in your pocket can save your day while you are, dining in, filling your fuel tank at the gas station and buying something from malls.
|Website Direct Access||mybpcreditcard.com|
|Brand Name||BP or British Petrolium|
|Card issuing Bank Name||Synchrony Bank|
The necessity of credit cards cannot be denied in this era. As it gives you fewer headaches and more time to spend that on other important jobs. In addition, it grows into smarter with paybacks and bonuses so through BP credit cards you can do all you want to.
You need to first register for the BP credit card in case you want to use its features and do BP credit card login obviously. However, registering for the BP credit card is artless. So carefully follow the steps to register with the BP card.
- Go to the BP credit card’s website with the following link www.mybpcreditcard.com.
- On the home page of the BP, you will found the “Register” option on the left bottom side.
- Click on the “Register” button and proceed to the next page.
- Now enter your card details with zip code and click on continue.
- On this page, you need to provide your personal info like SSC ( Social Security Number ), your First and Last name, address, and phone numbers.
- Now choose your password and username for BP login.
- Use these details to log in to BP’s online account.
- That’s it.
Before you Proceed, Make sure you have Following Accesses for MYBPCREDITCARD.COM
- A secure internet connection (Don’t use any public WiFi connection as it may lead you to leakage of your personal details)
- A Device for mybpcreditcard login or register (Laptop, PC, Smartphone, etc)
- Access to the official website of BP credit card –
- BP card number
- Date of Birth
- Email address
- SSN (Social Security Number)
MyBP Credit Card Login Step By Step Guide
Once you have registered successfully with MyBPCreditCard, you can now log in to your BP credit card’s account. Just tap on the login icon and provide your username and password that you entered during your registration process.
Problem MYBP login?
Don’t worry if you have forgotten your login details. Just track the following easy steps to recover from this situation.
- If you have forgotten your password, follow me.
- Click the underneath button and go to the password reset page to recover your password.
- Enter your User ID and zip code then click continue; then after, MyBPCreditCard will send you an email with the password reset link.
- Click on the link and reset your password.
- Alternatively, you can reset your password by providing your mobile number that must be associated with your BP account.
- BP will send you a code on your mobile, put that code in the code box and then click to continue.
Reset your User ID for BP login
If you likewise forgot your user ID, recovering from the situation is not tricky. Here is a solution.
- Visit the following Url
- On the main page, you will be asked for the card number and zip code.
- After submitting the details, and if the details are correct, you will see your user ID on the screen.
- That’s it.
Synchrony Bank Login
Synchrony Bank was established back in 2003 and the MyBPCreditCard is issued by the same bank. The bank was not much in profit and doing a well business until 2014. After that its growth graph grown up and up. Now Synchrony bank is offering so many kinds of credit cards. in which BP credit card is top on the list. Another famed card issued by Synchrony bank is Amazon prime store card.
Here is a way to how you can do Synchrony bank login if you are a BP credit cardholder. Follow the instructions for Synchrony bank login:
- Open your browser and click on the following button
- After clicking on the above link you will be land on Synchrony bank’s official website
- You will see there “Login to Synchrony Bank“
- Put your username and password in the fields
- Click login
Apply for BP Gas Card
BP gas credit card application is easy as you can either apply for BP gas card through BP stations or via their website.
- If you apply through BP station, the station agent will give you a paper application to fill in with your details. After filling your required details, you can submit it back to the agent.
- For online users, they can visit their website here
- On the registration page, you will need to submit your info, full name, home address, zip code, email address, date of birth, mother’s middle name, SSC number or social security number along with your phone numbers.
- Also if you have a coupon from the BP store, you can add that coupon number to in the form.
- Now select your account type, one is saving and the other is checking. Select which suits you better.
- You also need to provide your annual income, the source of income.
BP Credit Card Catagories
There are four categories for MyBPCreditCard and each one is for specific needs and requirements. let’s have a look at these four credit cards.
- BP Credit Card
- BP Gift Card
- Fleet Fuel Card
- BP Visa Credit Card
Which One is Better, BP Credit Card or BP Visa Credit Card?
Both have their own specialties and benefits. It all depends upon your usage and the way of usage. Although both cards have so many similarities between them. You can choose your best-suited card by reading the specifications of each.
BP Credit Card Specifications:
|Fee & APR Ratio||No annual fee, with 28.24% of buying APR tagging.|
|Bonus||Comes with an introductory offer, which is, BP will reward you with 10 cents off per gallon for the next 3 months from the signup date.|
|Limits||BP credit card limited to use on specific places if you want to earn rewards.|
BP Visa Credit Card Specifications:
|Fee & APR Ratio||BP Visa card also comes with zero annual fees and the buying APR ration is the same as BP credit.|
|Bonus||Also include an introductory offer, which is greater than BP credit, it offers up to 25 cents per gallon of gas on every $100 you spend.|
|Cashback||It’s also offering 15 cents off per gallon of gas for the money you spend at specific groceries worth of$100.|
|Limits||Though BP credit is limited to use, the Visa version has no restrictions, in this case, you can swipe it wherever Visa is accepted.|
Through the assistance of various research and surveys in public, we have some reviews and good features of BP credit card. Primarily convenience of MyBPCreditCard is it gives a pretty decent amount of cash backs though you are buying only your needy goods and chattels.
Many other credit card services are out there in the market, which also sometimes gives rewards and cashback for spending the money only on their desired items. Yes, we know it sucks, but BP’s credit card is not like former card services.
One more worthy part is, both the BP credit card and BP Visa card has not any annual fee and Yes, both are fee less. However, the BP credit card is only designed to use in gas stations but the with Visa version you have more flexibility.
You can take advance or loans from BP cards and the repaying fee is 5 percent of the amount you take the advance. In addition, you can use your BP card anywhere in the world, though MyBPCreditCard deducts a 3% charge on the international (Out of America) swipes. Note that you have to pay your card bill on time because they put a fine of $35 for the late fee. Further, you can transfer balance or top-up from another credit card (not apply on chase card) to your BP credit card easily. Go to your online BP account to transfer your money from other cards to the BP account.
Fill in the account number and amount that you want to transfer to your BP card and select Ok. Keep in mind you can not transfer above than $15000 which is limit.
Note: you may charge by a fee of 3% of the amount you transfer.
- MYBP Visa
BP Visa is designed for gas credit card users. So BP Visa is a credit card with bonuses and rewards. So fill your car’s tank and get some bucks back in your pocket, it’s all that simple. BP Visa is offering up to 25 cents of cashback on every gallon of gas, while you are spending $100 on BP’s gas stations.
It is also offering a signup reward worth 25 cents per gallon for 3 months, spend at least $100 anywhere except non- BP gas station. In addition, 15 cents off for each gallon of gas, while you are spending $100 on authorized shopping malls, travel tickets, dining restaurants, and coffee shops. However, it is also offering Zero dollars annual fee and withdrawal of cash from ATM machines.
- BP Rewards
If we talk about BP rewards then you will get rewards with every single swipe of a BP card. BP has high discounts when you buy gas from BP gas stations. In addition, the discounts or cashback runs between the percentages of 3.75 to 5 and these rewards expire after one year. However, it’s very easy to get the rewards in the early 3 months from the date of registration of the MyBPCreditCard. After 90 days, the procedure becomes slow as the first 3 months has more percentage of discounts.
- BP rewards you with 3.75% of cashback on BP’s gas station refill.
- You also get 2.25% cashback on the rest of the things, in addition, a 5 percent cash back on all purchasing during the first three months.
- The best rewards are up to $100 cash returns with the sum of spending $500. Note: You are only capable to get this reward once you spend at least $2000 at a specific time.
- Pay BP Credit Card
Visit the following page to pay BP credit card online.
So what exactly is MYBPCreditCard?
BP credit card is mainly the gasoline fill card but you can also swipe this to buy former things and the card is issued by Synchrony Bank under the license of Visa USA Inc. Credit cards make it really handy to do payments, anywhere, at any time. MyBPCreditCard is also offering BP VISA credit cards to its customers. This company gives you amazing cash backs and rewards while you are spending the money on day-to-day essential things. BP credit card is the best option for those who are very conscious of the budget at refills.
One of the best parts of the BP credit card is it gives rewards on purchasing the goods. In addition, if you are an everyday credit card swapper then you should have this card.
MYBPCreditCard – is it Worthy?
MyBPCreditCard is terrifically worthy for you if you are an everyday traveler with your car, truck, van, bus, or whatever you own, However, the refilling at gas stations must be repetitive. So what if I say that a gas station offers a decent cashback on your consistent gas refills? I bet you would like to listen to it.
Therefore, BP is pleasing its customers for refilling the gas via their special Gas cards (That is issued by BP gas stations). So getting a cashback on every fill-up, isn’t it sound good? Of course, and that’s what makes it popular.
Is it Easy to get MYBPCreditCard?
Yes, it’s all easy to get My BP credit card and all you have to do is register or apply for the BP credit card just the way you apply for other credit cards. Click on the following link for registration for the BP gas credit card.
So after the registration, you can enjoy the My BP card’s opening offer. However, the BP credit card is rewarding its new users more. The early 3 months are with $0.25 off per gallon of gas for buying anything from your card worth of equal $100, whether on malls, restaurants or booking tickets for travels.
Note: this reward is not applicable to use on non- BP gas stations.
MYBPCreditCard app is powerful. More convenient and super easy to use. Make payment via BP app gives you complete luxury. Make payments right from your office, home and from your car seat even in extreme weather conditions. The app is like your wallet assistant that will do all these things for you.
BP credit card app saves your time along with receipts for every purchase you made. To get the app visit the link
Text APP to 38831 to download the app.
Maurices Credit Card vs. MyBP Credit Card
Maurices is a brand name for American well-known women clothing company. If you are a regular cloth shopper then you probably know that Maurices is offering a credit card service with the name Maurices credit card. Maurices is also offering rewards on purchasing goods, similar to BP’s credit card. Maurices is a bit eye-catching for women due to women’s garment products whereas BP is specific on Gas.
- By comparing BP with Maurices has a high APR. However, Maurices have also no annual fee, but the interest rate is far high for Maurices users.
- Maurices charges a minimum of $2 for the interest deals plus late fee charges up to 35 USD.
- Maurices giving a 15% off on your very first purchase. On your Birthday, you will have more rewards and discounts as well.
- Getting a Maurices credit card is easy, you don’t need any minimum credit score.
JCPenney Gift Cards Online Compare to BP
JCPenney gift cards are in the two forms, 1st is a Master card and 2nd is a basic card. It is one of the largest (more than in 864 areas of 49 US states) and oldest (more than a 100 years old) market place in the US.
- As JCPenney is offering two different cards, An applicant for the JCPenney gift card online cannot select the card choice. After reviewing the application of a candidate, JCPenney decides which card should be given.
- APR rates are fixed with a percentage of 27.99%. This percentage applies to both cards.
- The late fee for both cards is the same, up to $38.
- There is a limitation of usage of the card, at this time I am writing the article, you can swipe your card at JCPenney store and JCPenney.com.
- The credit cards of JCPenney come with zero annual fees.
British Petroleum – Profile & Stock
British Petroleum or a.k.aBP was first introduced in 1908 as the Anglo-Persian Oil Company in Iran. Later on, it became Anglo-Iranian Oil Company and then British Petroleum in 1954. Now the company is Hardhearted in London and become the world’s largest oil and gas company. It is counted on number six out of seven big oil and gas companies in the world. BP is on number 12 in the most revenue-generating companies list.
The company has expanded its services in all branches of the oil and gas industry. let’s have a look at BP’s profile and stock values.
|Name||British petroleum (BP)|
|Product||Oil and Gas|
|Establish Period||1908 – Present|
|Trade Names||NYSE: BP
|Production Sum||3.6 Mbbl/d (570×103 m3/d) of BOE|
|Stock and Reevenue||244.58 billion USD, Increasing|
|Net Harvest||3.47 billion USD|
|Total Credit||276.52 billion USD|
MYBPCreditCard Customer Service
BP Credit card offers good customer service; if you are facing issues regarding your BP credit card then you can contact the support team frequently. In any emergency or for any further queries please feel free to contact the BP credit card’s support.
Here are how you can contact My BP credit card customer service.
- You can visit your nearest BP station for help and support.
- You can visit their website www.mybpstation.com for more help.
- And you can email them at email@example.com
How to Find MYBP Gas Station Near Me?
Finding a MyBPCreditCard gas station near me is so simple, all you need is an internet connection and a device to find a gas station near you. just go to Google Maps or search on Google ” BP Gas Station Near me” you will get all station that surrounds you. Note: Don’t forget to turn your GPS location on in the device you are using.
Google Maps is a kind of easy way to discover gas stations near you.
BP Gas Station Hours
Usually, BP gas stations remain open 24/7. Public holidays or weekend may impact on their schedule.
MYBPCreditCard Phone Number
The easiest and fast way to make a contact with BP is BP credit card phone number; you can call their support services at:
- BP card Phone: 844 832 0035
- Visa card Phone: 844 832 0030
- Platinum Visa card Phone: 844 887 1975
In addition, you can post them at:
BP PLCC & Visa
P.O. Box 965006
Orlando, FL 32896-5006
BP Credit Card Question & Answers
MyBPCreditCard is a short name for BRITISH PETROLEUM. BP is a multinational company of gas and oil in London. The company was established in 1909. Now BP is introducing their credit card, which is giving cashback and rewards on the gas filling, dining, shopping at supermarts, etc.
Yes, you can use the MyBPCreditCard anywhere. To get the most reward you should use BP credit card at BP gas stations. You will get a 5% bonus or rewards at only BP gas stations, 3% on travel tickets, dining and groceries and 1% all over where Visa card is accepted.
Synchrony Bank issues a BP credit card, and Syncb is a short form for Synchrony Bank and it is under license with VISA.
You can use BP gas cards anywhere. You can use at BP gas stations, and at BP stores as well. It is a perfect gift for your loved one.
BP rewards work when you spend at least $100 from your BP credit card at BP gas stations, for groceries, dining, and book travel tickets. Each time you spend an equal of 100 USD, you will get a reward of 15 cents per gallon of gas. You can redeem your reward for cash and gift cards as well.
Unfortunately, you can not use the BP credit card at Arco, since Arco uses only cash and debt for maintaining their gas values, so it’s not possible to use the BP credit card at Arco.
You can use your BP driver rewards card at BP gas stations. You need to swipe your linked reward card a gas station then provide your phone number. Otherwise, you can also swipe your BP driver rewards card at the start. Then it will take you to redeem option.
BP’s credit card has wonderful benefits. You can save money while you are spending it. No matter where you spend it, the rewards will be added though. The only non-BP gas station will not work to earn rewards and benefits. In the beginning, you will be rewarded with an introductory offer which is 25 cents off par galleon of gas while spending $100. This offer lasts for 90 days and after that, you will earn 15 cents off per gallon of gas when you spend $100.
At the registration, you need to choose a 4-digit secret PIN for your Bp credit card. This is only for your card security. Every time you swipe or use your card, you will need to put this 4 digit PIN to make a successful payment.
A credit score is a scale for measuring how much you are good at repaying your debts. If you want to be approved for the BP credit card, you will need at least FAIR BP credit score. The best credit score, which will get more chances of approval, ranges between 600 to 650.
You can check BP’s credit card status by contacting Synchrony Bank customer service.
If you want to log in to your BP Visa Credit Card Synchrony Bank, you need to go to Synchrony Bank’s official website, and then go to the login section. Provide your synchrony bank username and password and get in.
You can pay mybpcreditcard.com bill online. Go to the BP credit card’s official website, login to your Bp credit card account. And go to the payment/Billing section and pay your bill.
Yes, you can use your BP credit card anywhere in the world. The only matter is that BP will put a fee of 3% of the spending amount for every swipe you slide from outside of the USA.